Popular Posts

Friday, November 19, 2010

                                      Revive, Rebirth CHANGE...
            A new and updated version of me......

..it's me again..gotta share a big, big, plans and feelings of mine...
in life there comes the time that you'll gonna face a big disaster
it's up to you on how you gonna deal with it and face it 
if you will hide, run away or face it..... 
but problem comes not to bring burdens in your life 
but to to make you a stronger and better person...


in my case, i can say that i'm a total freak 
why?.. kase kung kailan halos sirang sira 
ang lahat ng meron ako tsaka ko lng narealize na mali 
na pala ang gnagawa ko....



..my best friends and i are in a great argue and they all against me...
even my classmate whom i used to call my ''soul sister"....
it's been 2 days now since our argue starts...

..but it's killing me not mind them.. girlfriends ko cla eehh...
..but then 1:30 am Nov. 20 2010 I realized na mas mkakabuti sakin
to stay away from them...

not because they are bad influence to me but because my memories with them
reminds me of how bad i am..

kc mas naprioritize ko cla kesa sa family ko at pti si  God nalimutan ko ng dalawin...
tsaka naging dependent di ako skanila,, i need to grow old... and stop being a little girl..

i really need to stay away from them though it's painful changing in silent way is the mos effective way
pra maayos ko ung srili ko...



..bayie blogspot...


part 2 na lng later....


bizooo bizooo


1 comment:

  1. tae mo dami mung alam..

    e2 ba yung reason para awayin mo sila..

    magisip ka nga..
    madamay ba ng iba..
    nasayo kasi yan eh..
    dami mong alam..
    maligo lang hindi..


    eh kung sinasabi mo sa kanila ung pointof view mo mas maiintindihan ka nila..

    hindi yung inaaway mo sila ng kababawan lang ang dahilan,......



    BADTRIP!!


    pakain kita sa aso eh...

    ReplyDelete